- Yes. We can build parts 20% stronger and stiffer than aluminum when using continuous Carbon Fiber reinforcement.
- 3D printing is isotropic, however with correct design attributes, precise fiber reinforcement, and mechanical systems we are able to achieve Z-axis strength which is stronger than the layer bond.
- Carbon Fiber parts are between 30%-40% lighter than equivalent aluminum parts.
- Yes, we can make you a custom bumper to accommodate the OneTail +. Please send us a message to request your custom quote.
- Yes! They work great with both of those footpads.
No! They do not interfere with your float plates.
- Yes, the sidekicks will need to be trimmed and the Plug Brush would need to be replaced with a Plug Brush Mini.
Yes, absolutely! We are happy to create a custom bumper solution that fits your needs. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific requests.
Colorado Department of Revenue adopted a new sales tax rule in 2018 that requires sales tax to be collected and remitted regardless of the purchaser's address - 39-26-102(9)